Translate

17 paź 2018

Happy Anniversary

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. I have a new creation to share today. I think is the end of the wedding season,but how many of you make wedding cards and give them to the bride and groom? I don't really have this tradition in my country,but I really wanted to make a wedding themed card.



As you know,over at Scrapiniec you can find so many beautiful chipboards.Some can be the wedding themed ones. They are so beautiful and the ones I used for my card are just lovely! I like the soft and delicate look of these designs and I wanted to create a simple background to go with the rest of my elements.

I also added a layer of glitter embossing powder to the chipboards and I love the result.It looks very pretty in real life.

I used:


5158 - Boho Love - Bridegroom - Para Młoda
5153 - Boho Love - bower - altana 

I finished off the card with some NUVO drops for an extra touch and the ''happy anniversary'' sentiment.

I hope you enjoy today's card. If you do,please visit the previous creations or come back for more. We have wonderful inspiration from our talented team.

Take care and have a great day! 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz