Translate

13 paź 2018

Autumn Inspiration with Brand Ambassador Aleksandra

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends and fans.

Last week I received an amazing box of gorgeous new Scrapiniec collections. There are so many amazing designs in here and I can't wait to play with them. Including so many breathtaking winter designs... my heart is skipping at all the ideas that I have. Can't wait to share with you! <3 

But first, let me share with you some of my projects, I created in the previous month.

This is my altered brush with an altered spoon. I used Steampunk collection here. I just love those Scrapiniec wings, I use them on so many of my projects! 






I also made Mixed media box with a Sundial as a part of my dt post for Mixed Media and Art blog. I was using some Travel the world, Believe in Magic and Steampunk collection's elements.







And one of the projects I'm most proud of was made as a part of "Old Treasures Autumn Youtube Hop" with many amazing crafters, where Scrapiniec was also one of the sponsors for the prizes. I made this altered mixed media Iron that I turned into a Paper Weight.






I hope you liked my today's inspiration and it brings you some of fresh ideas for your crafting adventures! 

See you again next month with many new ideas and projects!

Enjoy your Autumn days!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz