Translate

12 wrz 2018

Focus on the Good Canvas with Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya here and I'd like to share my new canvas "Focus on the Good" with the amazing Focus collection!
 
I've made this canvas with a gorgeous photo of my beloved nephew and about his enormous thirst of new knowledges and adventures! And I have to say Focus collection is super perfect for a such kind of projects, with very boyish and energetic designs!
All the chippies I covered with white, red and dark blue embossing powders. Also I used negatives from the chippies, they are absolutely cool in this collection! 
 And some close ups...




Products used:
Focus-square-frame
Focus-on-the-GOOD
Travel-the-world-frame-compass-rose
Hope you've enjoyed this post!
Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Olga


 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz