Translate

10 wrz 2018

Around the world

Hello everyone,

It's Maria with not one but two cards today.I made a set of two cards that are a mix of traveling and vintage themes.And guess what? No stamping! A great way to use your scraps and die cuts along with wonderful chipboards from Scrapiniec.



I love how easy is to put these cards together and I never really make sets of cards,but for some reason these two look so great together. Plus I get to use my pattern paper and other scraps,because I rarely use those lately on my cards.

I used:

4681 - Focus - big arrows - duże strzałki
4745 - Travel the world - globusy
4743 - Travel the world - Elements - elementy

Over at Scrapiniec you can always find new designs. Keep an eye on their website and of course, check out our wonderful team for inspiration.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz